Monday, February 7, 2011

That's all I've got to say...about that.

Here's what I know about making homemade french fries in the oven.   



#1.  Make sure each french fry is the same size.

#2.  Make sure you coat them in olive oil and sprinkle them with sea salt.

#3.  Make sure they are in a single layer on your pan.

#4.  The most important one...MAKE SURE you take them out halfway through cook time, get a spatula and flip them!  That...or buy a better pan than I have so they don't stick. 

Also, don't drop the whole pan on the floor after you take them out of the oven.  Cause that's what I did with last tonight's batch of homemade french fries I made for the Super Bowl. I may or may not have cursed in front of my father-in-law.  Luckily, none of us are crazy and we still ate them. And lucky for me...it's not the first time I've cursed in front of my father-in-law and he's the type to be A-OK with cursing. 

Also, I bought some new "Snapware" tupperware at CostCo.  AKA...Mia's new toys.

0 comments: