Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Absentee Blogger.

I've had a busy last 2 weeks.  Sue me.  Okay, so it's not an excuse, but seriously, my best friends in the world came to visit me for a few days, we saw concerts and got tattoos, ya know...the usual.  Then JC and I left for Florida for a work trip.  Well, work trip for me...golf trip for him.  It was fun and it was nice to sleep past 7am every morning.  But man, did I miss my favorite little girl...who while I was gone...definitely started to develop her own little attitude; including learning the word, "no."  Great.  Now, when I ask her if she wants to get out of the bath tub, she shakes her head and says "No."  Good thing I can pick her up pretty easily when she resists. :)

Anyway, back to Florida trip.  We went to Orlando and stayed at a FABULOUS golf resort.  It was great.  So, great that a celebrity also stayed there. 


Can't tell who the celebrity is through my amazingly stalkerish photo taken while I was laying in a beach chair? Well, if you look really closely on the left hand side of the picture behind the sun chair, you can see the one and only...JORDAN KNIGHT FROM NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!! I saw him, like 6 times, freaked out like 6 times and then decided I should calm down.  But man, it's funny how you go right back to being 8 years old and just being IN LOVE with him!  I almost told him I used to sleep on NKOTB sheets. 

Also, I ate the best cooked salmon I've ever had.  Which was exciting. 


I was not ashamed to take a picture of my entree at a fancy restaurant in my hotel.  It was beautiful and it deserved to have it's picture taken. :)

Also, I did one day of this.


A corona light and gossip magazines by the pool.  It was marvelous. But, I did miss my Mia girl who just had the best time with her "na-na" from Nebraska. 

They watched Sesame Street...


And played at the park. Equally as marvelous as a corona light and gossip magazines. :)

0 comments: