Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chicago Hot Dogs

So a few summers ago I went to Chicago with my bestest friends Katie and Stacy. Here we are at that big globe thing downtown.


Let me tell you...if Chicago wasn't the most miserable place during the winters and if I had more money, I would live in downtown Chicago, cause it's that awesome.  I have yet to see any other place (except maybe Europe) that has more local character, flavor and just plain good stuff. The food, the sports, the people, the atmosphere, just everything is awesome in Chicago.  I love Chicago. 

The best part of Chicago...is a chicago hot dog.  Poppy seed bun, hot dog, onions, sweet relish, mustard, hot peppers and a whole pickle.  (I think that's close, I might be missing a few ingredients.)  Last night for dinner...I made my own little version of the delightful Chicago dish.  See?


 And by "made"...I mean I drove to Sonic after work and ordered four of them with french fries. 
 

0 comments: