Saturday, March 19, 2011

The baby who won the cute contest

Okay, so she didn't win the cute contest...but I think she could.  This little thing is all over the place now...practically running from one thing to the next.  No time for pictures...and the answer to everything is "No".

And the pigtails! Oh! They kill me...when I'm home, she's in pigtails.  I can't get over it.  Although, they usually come out later in the day when she realizes they are there.  She yells "BOH" (as in a bow in your hair) and pulls them out.  She thinks everything I put in her hair is a bow.

I got out the camera this week to practice my shooting abilities and here's what I got:





Golly gee, I love her.  Here's why.  Click on this picture and look at her face.


Look how excited she is to be walking with her golf club.  From now on, I'm going to try to be this excited about things that make me happy.  That kind of excitement and pure happiness is contagious!

0 comments: