Friday, March 4, 2011

Uh-Oh

So, if my husband could do two things for the rest of his life it would be.  #1 - Watch college football and #2 - Play Golf.  I've golfed one time in my life and it ended with me collapsing in a fit on the 8th green because if I whiffed another ball, I was going to throw my clubs in the water hazard.  I love to drive the cart around and drink beer and watch.  That's fun.  The actual golfing part?  Not so much. 

Anyway, they've outnumbered me.  Look what daddy bought Mimi this week...


And She. Loves. Them.  She and JC hit little plastic balls in the backyard and while I may admit it's the cutest thing I've ever seen...I get flash forwards of spending every weekend of the rest of my life on a golf course.  Well, if that's the case, then I better buck up and learn the game too. 

I, on the other hand, bought Mia the cutest little white sun hat for days at the park.  She has fair skin like me so she needs sunblock and a hat.  Good thing I only buy her stylish accessories. You can kinda see it here.  Mostly though...the important part of this shot are the rocks.  That is one of our new favorite past times...picking up rocks and putting them on the slide at the park.  Have I mentioned my daughter is awesome?

0 comments: