Thursday, April 21, 2011

Piggies

Nana came to town.  She watched Mia on Tuesday while I worked and JC worked.  Mia's nana is great.  I would know because nana is also my mama.  I love her very much and wished she lived right next door to me. If I had just 1/4 of the genuine caring and patience that she has, then I would be content with myself.  I think I'm still on that journey. Yeah, I definitely am.

Nana taught Mia how to sing "This little piggy..."  So now, when you ask Mia where her piggies are, she points to her toes.  Also, when you ask her where her toes are, she points to them again.  Have I mentioned how smart my child is?  I mean, I don't want to brag...but...okay, I'll brag.  She's the smartest kid I've ever seen.

Nana had some fun with Mia's piggies.  Look!






Her very first set of painted toenails...

Okay, wait.  I may or may not have painted them when she was a baby because we got snowed in and we were bored.  So, her very SECOND set of painted toenails.

Come back anytime Nana! :)



1 comments:

Katie said...

I have been dying to paint Livi's piggies too! But I honestly don't think the girl has the patience! Maybe if she was asleep? ... hum...