Monday, April 11, 2011

A new tradition.

My husband loves golf.  My father-in-law loves golf.  My brother-in-law loves golf.  And me?  Well, I think I've made it clear that I like to ride in the cart and drink beer.  But now, I know more about golf now than I ever thought I would. It's a good thing.

Well, we've started a new tradition.  Every year on the last day of the Master's Tournament, the boys come over, drink beer and yell at the TV.  We grill steaks and play with Mimi. Fun day, all around. 

One of the things that JC has is a coveted Master's hat.  So, we decided to take pictures of Mimi in it each year when everyone comes over. 

The picture last year...


What an adorable, little, teething baby sucking on her finger.  Chubby cheeks and everything. One year later...


A little girl.  And my awesome cat, Goose (of course)...but really?!?  That is what happens in a year?  She might as well be eighteen, guys.  I can't believe it. 

It's not good, but I'm already missing the "baby stuff".  I saw a mom giving her baby a bottle in the grocery store today and thought, "Awww...I wish that was me."  Okay, for all you grandparents, aunts and uncles reading this...this doesn't mean it's time for another baby.  No. No. No. But...maybe it'll happen sooner than I thought.  Maybe?  Maybe.

If we end up with another one of these some day...

 
Then I'm game.  

0 comments: