Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My funny, funny girl.

God, she's cute.  Right?  I mean, like really cute.  I'm sorry if you're sick of it, but it's my blog.  My little corner of the internet and she just provides the best material ever.  I'll give you three reasons why...

Reason #1 - She doesn't cry, kick, scream of hit me in the face when I wake her out of a dead sleep at 6am.  On Saturday, Mia and I walked in the Dallas MS Walk and we had to be in Addison by 6:30am.  She was still very much asleep at 6am and so to wake her, I gently took of her pajamas and talked to her softly and after about 2 minutes of slowly waking up...she opened her eyes, looked at me, smiled and said "Shoes!" She was excited to be up and was just the best kid during the whole thing.  Here we are, pretty in orange.


Reason #2 - She gets red-faced after she plays too hard.  On Friday afternoon we went to the park.  It was about 85 degrees outside and pretty sunny.  Within minutes of walking around the park and then swinging, her face was beat red.  For anyone who knows me...knows that she takes after me here.  I don't sweat...I just get beat red. My heat expels out of my body in color rather than liquid.  Weird, I know.  I blame genetics.  But, FINALLY, something that she gets from me.  Up until now, it's been "Oh, look how much she looks like JC!" Here's the red face in action... this was after about 15 minutes of digging in the rocks.





Reason #3 - This.  
I love my daughter.  She's the funniest person I've ever met.

0 comments: