Friday, April 15, 2011

The Friday List of Wonderful Things

How is that for a title?  Things are pretty darn wonderful for the Talman family right now, so I think that's what I'll call it.  Wonderful things....

Wonderful Thing #1 - My mom is coming to visit today and staying for a few days.  She was having baby attacks and needed to squeeze on Mia for awhile.  She's excited about her Na-Na coming to see her.

Wonderful Thing #2 - We are going to the farmer's market in downtown Dallas on Saturday.  Hurray!  I imagine there will be beautiful plants, colorful flowers and FABULOUS food there to buy.  I'm super excited about it.

Wonderful Thing #3 - My cookbooks. Hardly ever open the Weight Watchers one but open the Decatur Methodist Church and Adams, Minnesota Family Favorites all the time.  I think that is what we call...winning.


Wonderful Thing #4 - My baby runs in the backyard now.  RUNS!  I mean takes off and flys from end to end.  So, that probably means she's not a baby anymore.  Boo.

Wonderful Thing #5 - People can comment on my blog now!  I think there were issues in the past.

Wonderful Thing #6 - I got to pretend I was a phone switch operator lady in my office today.  I felt like I was in "Mad Men" working the switch board in that little room with those catty ladies.   I love Mad Men...


Wonderful Thing #7 - My first EVER niece Nora Elise is coming to visit us in Dallas next week.  She is 4 months old and I am DYING to see her.  Also, how fabulous is that name?  Nora Elise...

Wonderful Thing #8 - I am planting my vegetable and herb garden this weekend.  Stay tuned for pictures!

0 comments: