Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday List of Wonderful Things

Wonderful Thing #1 - Obviously.

Wonderful Thing #2 - Mia and I are going to the pool tomorrow.  And we have a 2 year old birthday party on Saturday.  And I have a "girls night" on Saturday night!  That's enough fun for this weekend, I think.

Wonderful Thing #3 - My husband got new golf clubs.  He deserves them.  Big time. 

Wonderful Thing #4 - I found this blog.  Pregnant Chicken Read it, you'll thank me later (after you pee in your pants a little).  

Wonderful Thing #5 - Mia is 18 months next Tuesday.  How?  What?  Seriously?  I'm in some kind of time warp, obviously. 

Wonderful Thing #6 - I am going to cook something awesome this weekend.  And photograph it.  Maybe I'll cook something with the GREEN BELL PEPPER I just picked out of my garden! (Mia may or may not have already taken a huge bite out of it and called it an "apple"). 

0 comments: