Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She steals the wedding show

This food blog really became all about my lovely little girl, Mia Jane, didn't it?  Oh well, what she is doing is so much more interesting than the food I've been making lately...I made cube steak again last night.  Tasted slightly better than last time.  Well, it tasted like it cost $1.99 a pound, cause it did. Oh well, can't win every night.

We went to a wedding a few weeks ago.  A lovely, lovely wedding.  The bride is Jewish and so we got to take part in some Jewish wedding traditions, including dancing the Hora and seeing the bride FREAK OUT when she was put up on that chair and bounced up and down.  She looked like she was gonna DIE she was so scared.  But it was cool.  The food was fabulous, the band was the best wedding band I've ever danced to and they had cupcakes instead of a wedding cake, which were fun and super tasty!  And I had the best cup of coffee I've ever had at the reception.  And THAT is saying something.  I drink a lot of coffee.  Too much coffee.

The photographer couldn't get enough of our little girl.  Here she is at the wedding...(it was an outdoor ceremony).


And yes, those are jelly shoes on her feet.  I am so bummed though, because I think the shoe gave her a bruise on the top of her foot.  So we haven't worn them since.  I was so excited about those pink jelly shoes...if only they had sparkles...

Then there's my husband...I love him.



And this is us!


The wedding was beautiful and Mia ran from end to end flirting with everyone.  She definitely stole the show! We left at 9pm. 

0 comments: