Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday List of Wonderful Things

Wonderful Thing #1 - I taught Mia how to type emails.  Therefore, my work load has gotten considerably lighter. Wonderful!


Wonderful Thing #2 -  We will be in Nebraska next week for my 10 Year High School Reunion.  Holy cow.  This is gonna be so much fun.  See my friends?  This was at our 5 year....Most of us now have at least a kid or two, so I doubt it'll get as crazy.  Or will it?


Wonderful Thing #3 - My brother and his beautiful wife are coming to see us on Saturday.  He is on R&R from Iraq and we plan on showing them a good time in the Big D!  That mostly means dinner at Chuys and maybe a visit to the grassy knoll...


Wonderful Thing #4 - Look what we bought!  Okay, just kidding.  I would never actually ride in one of those things.  Death trap if you ask me...





0 comments: