Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday List of Wonderful Things

1.  So you know the book that I said EVERY working mom needs to buy?  Well, it's still awesome.  And you know what else is awesome?  WHEN THE AUTHOR COMMENTS ON YOUR BLOG!!  Holy moly, that made my day.  Excuse me, but I got a little star struck there. 

2.  Mia has a buddy.  Aren't they cute?


3.  Cinco De Mayo was lovely.  We went to the fun little local Mexican place around the corner (not a chain, score for us) with JC's brother and sister-in-law (or Bad and CiCi as Mia calls them).  The pureed black bean dip was a hit for Mia.  She probably ate two bowls.  Check mark in the protein department today. 

4.  Jc is going to Vegas this weekend.  I am going to work. 

5.  My ten year high school reunion is in 3 weeks.  How did this happen?  When did this happen?  I predict there will be lots of Bud Light, country music and inappropriateness.

6.  Seriously, all I watch is Bravo TV.  Sometimes, I can't believe I watch this crap.  But other times, I love it very much. 

7.  My garden is GROWING! I can't wait to eat it. 

8.  I made a pot roast, lasagna and homemade chocolate chip cookies last week and didn't photograph any of it. Why?  Cause it was pot roast, lasagna and cookies.  Someday I will make something exotic.

0 comments: