Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Umpa Tem

Is the title of this blog a sign that I've finally hit my crazy stage?  You must be thinking, this poor girl with a crazy full-time job shoved into part time hours and a fuller-time toddler has finally hit her wall.  Well, no.  I mean, sometimes yes, but mostly no...not yet anyway.  When we throw a new baby in the mix (no I'm not pregnant but someday soon will be) I will definitely hit the wall, so to speak, and this delicate balance will all go to hell in a hand basket. 

So, what is Umpa Tem?  Well, OBVIOUSLY...it's Mia code for Uncle Tim!  My brother, of course.  He is a Captain in the US Army and Mia LOVES to point to his pictures on our refrigerator and say UMPA TEM or (Uncle Tim).  It's the cutest.  Then she says "B!" (which is what she calls her Aunt Brandi, Tim's wife).  He's in the middle of a year tour of Iraq and we couldn't be more proud of him.  We miss him and can't wait for him to come home soon.  And when he gets back he can come down here to Texas and do some babysitting and give his sister a vacation.  :)

But for now, we have this...

0 comments: