Sunday, November 8, 2009

35 weeks...the bags are packed.







Happy Sunday everyone-


Sorry for the delay...once again, I've missed a week. *sigh*...I am 'trying' to keep this blog updated! What's new...what's new....hmmm...

Well, we have a doctor appointment in 3 days and we get to do an ultrasound, which we're pretty stoked about. Doctor says it's time to check her "position" and determine why she's so big. And drumroll....if she is as huge as the doctor thinks she is, we might be looking at an early induction. No way am I birthing a 13 lb. baby...Oh my lord. No. Last appointment (I was 34 weeks pregnant), I measured 37 weeks pregnant. So...either I messed up the conception date and am further along than I thought, baby has her arms stretched or she is just big. Either way, I told the doctor that I'm ready and when she says it's go time, then I say let's do it. Nursery room is finished, clothes and blankets are washed and put away, we've got diapers, wipes, lotion, you name it. Just need to install the car seat and we're ready to go...oh yeah, AND decide on a name. I even packed both the baby and my bags for the hospital this weekend 'just in case.' I can't wear my wedding ring anymore and my fingers are constantly swollen, no matter how much water I drink. And I drink ALOT of water during the day...So, like all other pregnant women, welcome to waking up every 1-2 hours to pee. Poor JC, he isn't able to sleep that well either because I get up so much. We better get used to it, I guess...


So, here we are at 35 weeks 2 days pregnant. (the picture above)... Which means if she's still measuring 3 weeks further, then the belly is 38 weeks 2 days pregnant. It's hard to imagine myself without this tummy...I don't quite remember what it was like to ever (not) be pregnant. But, it looks like I might remember soon!!!


My JC, the most awesome husband in the world, has been working away, trying to keep up with all of the recruits that are coming to the NE home games. Do they commit to the team (who just beat OU, by the way...GO HUSKERS!) or don't they? That's always the big question... I'm trying to get things set and ready to go at my job too, so when it happens, I don't have many things left open that need to be done. It'll make my life a whole lot easier once the baby gets here, knowing that things have been taken care of. Or maybe I just need to chill out and let it go...that's probably an option too. Ha!


Anyway, below are some more pictures. Just a few of the baby's stuff and our house. People have been asking to see pictures of the house, but I haven't been able to get very good shots with our camera. We have a really fancy Canon camera that JC uses to take pics at football games, but the lens is so long, that I can't get a shot of anything. So, I just put up one of the front...and I had to take this all the way across the street to even get this in!


AND...the last picture is some art that I put on the nursery walls yesterday. The flowers go across about half of one of the walls next to the crib, but stupid camera, I could only fit two in the picture. Pretty cool, right? It took FOREVER to put it up, because each piece is separate and I had to reconstruct it from the original picture.


Anyway...till next time! I'll 'try' to put up a blog after our appointment on Wednesday to give you all the doctor's verdict. And shhhh...don't tell anyone, BUT...I'd be more than okay if she said that we had to induce in a week or so because the baby is too big. I think I'm ready...I think. You heard it here...famous last words. ha!


















0 comments: