Sunday, November 22, 2009

37 weeks 2 days...17 days to go. Hurry Up!!

Here we are at 37 weeks and 2 days and I say let's get this show on the road! Baby is full term right now, so it's safe for her to come at any time now.

We had another false alarm on Friday. I had been having really, really strong back pains and some pretty intense tightening in my stomach, so I left work and called my doctor. Too bad she never answered or called me back...so that ticked me off a little bit. It ticked JC off alot! He was like, "What the hell!?! What are we paying them all of this money for?!?!" But, luckily laying down with the heating pad and drinking a few glasses of water took away the pains. Not quite sure what all those pains were about...but it was very, very uncomfortable! Didn't necessarily "hurt"...just really uncomfortable.

Anyway, that's about the only new thing that's happened with Baby T this week. She's still hanging out in my belly and kicking me when she wants to. I've bought all the things I can buy for her and I've washed and organized her clothes so many times that if I spent any more time in her nursery "organizing"...JC would have to commit me. So, all I need now is a baby! GOD...I hope she plans to arrive soon.

On a completely different note, I decorated for Christmas, BEFORE Thanksgiving for the first time in my life. I usually decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving, but given that I've got 17 days until D-Day, I just didn't want to chance going into labor, having a newborn and then never having enough time to put things up. I have a feeling we are going to have lots of visitors in December :) and I wanted to make our house as welcoming as possible. Again, always with the nesting...

0 comments: