Sunday, November 29, 2009

A day that will live in infamy!...okay, so maybe it's not that bad...


Hey guess what?!?! The doctor has finally decided that this mama should not have to endure any more pregnancy and is going to induce labor on December 7th!! That's 2 days before my due date and I couldn't be happier. By now, I'm sure that the baby is approaching 13 lbs. (okay, so maybe I'm being a bit dramatic), but I really am ready to have this baby!

So, unless she decides to make her appearance earlier, we are now 8 days and counting until D-day! Heck yes, I hugged the doctor when she asked if that would be okay with me. Okay with me? Has she not been reading my blog?!?

We have one more appointment on Wednesday at 10:40am and she's going to tell us all about the induction. What's going to happen, where we need to be and when, etc.

Everyone pray that she decides to stay put until after the Big 12 Championship game on Saturday. JC has to work at the game that day...He's pretty excited about covering a Husker football game from the new press box at Cowboy's Stadium, so I really want him to be able to experience that. Although, I think he would gladly adjust if I went into labor.

Okay everyone...one more picture until the big day! Could I get any bigger?...god, I hope not.

0 comments: