Monday, October 26, 2009

33 1/2 Weeks...and the baby has "stuff" now!

Six and a half weeks to go...omg. I think the baby knows it too, because all she does is poke her arms and legs out of my stomach. JC still gets freaked out by it...

This last weekend was so much fun! Grandma Kathy came to the Big D and helped me put together the nursery (after Daddy JC built all the furniture). Pink and Brown everywhere! We still have some finishing touches to do, but for the most part, she's got a room of her own. What do you think?


I always said that I wouldn't "give in" to the all of the baby "stuff" hype, nor would I put her in a pink room if I had a girl. And look at me now. Pink everywhere. Well, if it's any consolation...if we ever have a boy, he'll be in pink too because this stuff was too expensive to just have to buy all over again! JC agrees too! He said, "If his dad is secure enough to wear pink, then so can he." Oh man, we're already talking about the first "son"... dear lord.








And of course...we had another baby shower this weekend in Texas. Thanks so much to Sherree and Roxann for putting it together, it was beautiful and I wish I had more pictures to put up! We are so lucky to have people care about this little girl to buy her cute shoes!!!! Hello? Did you see those little leopard boots in the picture above?!? Well, they buy her shoes and of course, we got baby monitors, blankets, sleepers, crib bedding, strollers, car seats, you name it. This girl is SET...at least for the first few months. I can't even tell you how many broken down boxes JC took out after we opened everything we've gotten from the last 2 baby showers and what we've bought. It's insane!

Here we are at the baby shower with grandma Kathy and grandma Dee! Boy do I look pregnant, pale and uncomfortable. Yup...that sums it up.


0 comments: