Friday, October 16, 2009

32 weeks...or is it 34?

Hi guys!

Well guess what? Doctor appointment went great today and surprise, surprise...someone is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. I asked the doctor if that means she will come early and she said. "Not necessarily, but it probably does mean you're gonna have one big baby."

Awesome.

I guess that's okay...I think she's just going to be really long...maybe. I dunno, I'm still new to all of this baby/mommy stuff. What I do know is that my feet are hurting, my lower back is hurting and my belly is starting to ache. Still no stretch marks though! Yay me! We also get to do one more ultrasound at 35 weeks just to see what position she's in and if the fluid levels are okay. I guess big babies suck up all the amniotic fluid or something. Ha! Oh and guess what?!? The crib arrived today...JC said that "daddy" is ready to build the crib this weekend with his new tools he bought. Man, is he adorable or what?!?

Anyway, here are some of the "belly photos" that my amazingly talented sister-in-law Brandi took for us at my baby shower in Nebraska. Isn't she great?!? Seriously, hire her to shoot pictures for you!!!








1 comments:

Molly said...

You are so darn beautiful!