Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guess what? Another picture of my stomach.



IT'S GROWN!!!! Holy crap, this is crazy. Look for yourself! It's grown...alot, right? Is it just me? This baby is gonna be huge considering I'm only 3 1/2 months pregnant right now. Oh dear lord... Anyway, here I am at 14 weeks today. I wish I had more to share about the baby but right now, the only baby developments that we have is the growing belly. Once we start "buying" the traditional baby stuff, know the sex, etc. I'll probably put up some different pictures and you guys won't have to keep looking at my stomach...which to some, might be a little weird... :) Cause hey! Not everyone is interested in looking at people's bellies! :)

On another note, we have a few tornado warnings in the Dallas Metroplex (what they call the Dallas/Fort Worth + all suburbs area) tonight. Some friends and family in the area were pretty concerned but JC and I were like, "Meh...we'll be fine." I guess spending lots of Springs and early Summers in Nebraska kinda takes the drama out of tornadoes, huh? Actually, it's probably a bad thing to be so complacent about it now that I think about it....

This weekend is gonna be pretty exciting because it's the Dallas Art Festival and you KNOW I'm all about things like that, so I'll be checking that out on Saturday. I'm pretty excited to check out that whole scene in Dallas since I haven't really done much of that here yet. I'll let you all know how it was in next week's blog addition.

And on one last note (and I hope this doesn't embarrass/annoy him too much if he reads this), but I want to share how unbelievably proud I am of my brother who was deployed to Iraq last week. For those who might now know, he is a second leuitenant in the Infantry division of the US Army. He and his wife Brandi live in Manhattan, Kansas. As of now, his deployment is around 4 months and he should be returning in September. Until then, everyone, keep him in your thoughts for a safe return. I know I am!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're looking great Jill! Keep up the good work. Kate and I are super happy for you two Southerners.

-Sam