Wednesday, June 3, 2009

End of first trimester today!


Hi everyone!

And we're done with the first trimester today. Woo Hoo!! Baby T is graduated from being a tadpole! According to some websites I found, the baby is now the size of a small piece of fruit, all of the major organs and most of the body parts are fully developed and all it needs to do now is grow, grow, grow! I am starting to feel good again (at least more human than I was feeling in the last 5 weeks or so). I don't feel like I have to nap in the middle of the day and I don't really get that nauseous in the mornings and nights anymore. Knock on wood that it stays that way!!!

Our next appointment is June 17th and hopefully all will be okay then. I hear the appointments get much shorter once the first one is out of the way. AND...only 7 weeks until we can find out if it's a boy or girl. Can you believe it??? I sure can't...

Because we're already sharing with everyone, I thought I'd also share with you some of the names we're thinking about for the Baby T.

Boy- Jack Timothy Talman (this one is solid, probably won't change it)
Girl- Caroline Jane Talman, Natalie Jane Talman, Olivia Jane Talman (my favorite is Natalie)

We're also throwing around the name Chloe Jane, but that isn't firm enough to be on the "list" haha :) I'm still unsure about that one...

Hope you're all doing well, we miss you all in Nebraska and Tennessee and can't wait until we see you again! For now, I'll leave you with the 13th week belly picture...

0 comments: