Thursday, June 18, 2009

15 weeks and the baby is an orange


Hello family and friends!

We just had our 2nd doctor's appointment and everything is A-ok! I think next time, we get to find out the sex, which is three weeks from now. I got to hear the heartbeat (poor JC was left in the waiting room...I feel so bad he didn't hear it), but it was amazing! It took the doctor a few seconds to find him/her in there, but when she did, oh my goodness. It was beating so fast! And every few seconds, the machine would make this static noise and break up the heart beat. So, I asked the doctor what that was and she said, when it does that, it means the baby is jumping around or moving in my stomach. JUMPING AROUND!?!? I can't really feel any "jumping around" yet, but hopefully I will soon.

Right now, the baby is about the size of an orange. So, we keep graduating to larger fruit. What a great analogy for the size of our baby :)

Hope you all have a great day! Here's another awesome picture of our cat, Goose. He loves to "hide" in things and I couldn't help but share this picture. I wonder what he was thinking when we took this... Hmmm... Love you all!

0 comments: