Monday, September 28, 2009

Weddings, House Moving and oh yeah...still pregnant.

Hello!! Again, I've dropped the ball with the blog. But, I'm not kidding we've been so busy that I'm having a hard time finding time to post to this this...but here goes.

We're in Viriginia Beach right now and went to Brad and Courtney's wedding last night. BEAUTIFUL! It was at a Yacht Club, right on the water and it was fantastic. Everyone had tons of fun and I of course...really enjoyed the cake. :)

And guess what? We close on our house tomorrow! Yippee! We still have to pack and everything but we're moving on Saturday, so I'm very excited for that. Now, if I could just find time to pack. Hmm...Anybody busy this wee?

Baby is doing very well, we have a doctor appointment this Wednesday. The last couple days I was getting a little anxiety because I felt like she wasn't moving as much as she used to...but I stand corrected because she kept me up all night last night with the kicking. I mean...the WHOLE night. Kicks are getting harder and more painful too, so I guess that's a good thing. She's growing the way she should be and is already getting stronger.

Still can't tie my shoes, can't paint my toenails and bending over is really hard to do now. Carrying around all of this weight is starting to take it's toll on me too. But, hey! It's okay...I'm not complaining. The end result will be a baby girl and I can't wait. I wonder what her face will look like....

Oh and one final thought on names. JC and I both have our favorites...

Jill's fav - Lila Jane Talman
JC's fav - Mia Jane Talman

Thoughts?

Pictures from Brad and Courtney's wedding and Virginia Beach...with the 29 week baby picture! Only 11 weeks to go? Omg...Where has the time gone!?!?

1 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE both the names.... too hard to pick!