Saturday, September 12, 2009

Healthy at 27 weeks

Hello friends!

Update on the appointment...I passed! Hell yes, I did! No gestational diabetes and no iron deficiencies. Yippee! And, the drink that I complained about so much tasted like orange Hi-C. Really, it did! So, I was being a big baby for nothing.

And speaking of Big Baby, here I am at 27 weeks huge. It took me 10 minutes to tie my own shoes this morning. I'm not even exaggerating. Good thing I rarely wear tennis shoes, huh?



But seriously, have you ever seen anyone this pregnant at 27 weeks? Well...except for maybe the Octo-mom. Her stomach was scary big, horror film big. Just in case you haven't seen it... Geez, that is one humongous stomache.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Octo-mom, How is that even possible? SCARY!

You, on the other hand, look GREAT!!