Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let the football begin...Baby T is 25 weeks



Well hello there! Welcome to being 25 weeks pregnant...and it's now hard for me to touch my feet and sit up on my own without exerting alot of effort. Oh well...so goes the hardships of creating a human.

This last Saturday, I went with JC to my first Texas High School football game. We stood on the sidelines and I wrote down the stats he wanted while he took pictures. What an experience, let me tell you! Cedar Hill v. DeSoto High School and ESPN was there to broadcast the whole thing. Cedar Hill is one of the top 20 ranked high school football teams in the country, so...that's why ESPN was interested. All in all...a pretty awesome experience. Watching my husband at work was pretty cool too...it was bring your wife to work day! And no, it wasn't quite like Varsity Blues...but it was a little bit. :)

This Friday we are heading back to Nebraska for my Baby Shower and I'm so excited! I really can't stand how excited I am to see everyone...it feels like it's been forever. I just wish we were staying longer than 3 days. Husker football on Saturday and Baby Shower on Sunday with cake...yyyeeessss.

Here is the shirt I want to buy:

House buying is still moving along...just a month til we close and then move in! Goodbye apartments...THANK GOD! I am really done with the apartment crap. Til next week!!

0 comments: