Sunday, December 6, 2009

Last day being pregnant...

This is it folks!

I've got 14 hours until we check in to the hospital for Baby T's induction. YAHHHHOOOO!!!! Mom just got here this afternoon for some moral (and housekeeping) support and I think we are ready to go! I'm so excited, I can't even stand it. I just wish my water would break and that it would happen naturally, but it doesn't look like it's gonna be that easy, so...bring on the Pitocin, I guess. Below is the last picture you'll see of this big pregnant belly and big pregnant lady. I only thought it was appropriate to include my wonderful hubby...who has been absent in most of the picture so far. And of course, why would we be serious in any of these pictures, right?


Wish me luck everyone! The next post will be of the beautiful baby girl! Holy crap...it's happening.

0 comments: