Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm not crazy. Really.

And...here's another reason why I'm not crazy.  Someone else says it too. Someone else goes crazy at their job on a more regular basis than they like to admit.  Someone else still has a very awful pit in their stomach most of the time because they aren't with their kids all the time, aren't around when they wake up some days and ask for "mommy", and  mostly because they can't really, completely focus and be 100% present with their child because there is that awful nagging "work thing" going on in the back of their brain ALL. THE. TIME. Someone else realizes that while "Yes, women CAN have it all" it's really very very very hard to have it all.

Someone said this A FULL YEAR before I did, nonetheless.  So, I guess it is true that there are no unique ideas left.  And...this is another reason why I can never be a good blogger, because this is what we have to live up to! Read on for an excellent post...

Grass: Greener

Also, I bought Mia a car last week.  

0 comments: